Right now, we are still holding on to this COVID-coaster – riding the ups and downs, together. Sure, it’s preferable when all is going our way. But one of the greatest lessons life presents to us is to find a way to remain calm amidst the chaos.
In this episode of the Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff, Live the Big Stuff Podcast, Kristine Carlson shares the spiritual tools she has used to reclaim her sense of inner stillness when the outer world is unsteady.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn how to:
- be responsible for your own energy and inner life
- consume media and news consciously
- minimize outward chaos in your life
- practice present-moment living to stay grounded
- offer yourself compassionate grace and understanding
- embrace the power of empty presence listening to support your loved ones
As you begin to access your serenity, you’ll better support your loved ones and be a shining example of love and light for a world in great need. And what could be better than that?
Listen in and learn how to begin the practice of present moment living, so you too, can choose inner bliss and happiness for the remainder of your lifetime. No matter what happens!
We all find ourselves at different times in our lives asking the question, “What Now?” The What Now? course and retreat will help you take that deep dive into yourself to rediscover your passion and bring forward the best version of yourself to this next chapter. Learn more about the What Now? program here.